Current Program Offerings – Visit the Coaching Services Page on this Site
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” Helen Keller
In the Coach U Personal Development Workbook and Guide it states that an individual’s personal foundation is his or her structural basis that supports them in living an exceptional life. Just as a house must be built on a strong foundation to avoid collapsing under stress, so must your life. A house’s foundation is made up of earth, cement, and steel.
Your personal foundation is also made up of three major elements. Coach U defines them as the “What”, “Who” and “How” of every person.
The “Who” element contains eight learning applications including:
Restore Your Personal & Professional Integrity * Get Your Needs Met * Extend Your Boundaries * Raise Your Standards * Strengthen Your Family * Deepen Your Community * Be Well Protected * Become a Problem-Free Zone
Here are some of the objectives you can anticipate in the program:
1. Get clear on Who You Are, develop skills , build your toolkit for resilience and discover helpful resources for successful divorce transition
2. Get clear on what isn’t working and learn how to transform your tolerations.
3. Enjoy conversations of forward movement, with other busy women that want to reach the next level of satisfaction too.
4. Have time in a think tank forum which really helps you think outside the box for new and fresh ideas.
5. Learn to have a voice and make decisions that are right for you
6. Identify and breakthrough the barriers holding you back from your reaching what you say is important to you.
7. Learn to master your boundaries using custom creative strategies so you can lead with confidence and free up the energy and time to dance with your life so your life doesn’t lead you.
8. Escape daily stress, and be inspired by others interested in forward movement.
9. Have that breakthrough in finding balance that you’ve always wanted so you can become the parent, woman, partner, and friend that you always wanted to be.
Questions? Send a question to Jennifer on the Contact Page